- “Uhh… SMASH!”
- ―Giant Troll
Tan (Bronze Armour)
Brown or grey club and/or drumsticks
|[List of appearances]|
Like most big figures, the Giant Troll is primarily made up of five parts: A torso/head/legs part, two arms, and two hands. Other minor parts include spikes, axle/pegs, and a club. Four variants exist of the Giant Troll, including a green type with silver armour, a brown type with bronze armour, a green type with black armour, and a brown type with black armour. On every Giant Troll there is eye printing. The black armour variants have more printing, however. This includes an insignia on the helmet and belt, scratch marks on the shoulder pads, and tattoos on both arms.
Giant Trolls are strong and brutish but also slow and clumsy creatures. They are counterparts of the smaller and more feeble Troll Warriors. Giant Trolls are known for having a love of turkey. Sometimes it is used to trick them into carrying war vehicles.
- Unlike their smaller counterparts, they come in different colours, such as tan.
- The spike number on a Giant Troll varies.
- As with other big figures, Giant Trolls can pick up minifigures sideways or upside-down in their hands.
- In LEGO Battles, they are known as Troll Giants.
- 7036 Dwarves' Mine (Tan (Bronze Armour)
- 7048 Troll Warship (Green (Silver Armour))
- 7038 Troll Assault Wagon (Green (Silver Armour))
- 7097 Trolls' Mountain Fortress (Green (Black Armour) and Tan (Black Armour))
- 2854298 LEGO: The Adventures of Clutch Powers (Hogar)
- 4850307 LEGO Battles (Green (Silver Armour))
- Castle Battle: The Game (Green (Silver Armour))
Gallery of Variants
Hogar from Clutch Powers