- This article is about American edition. For British edition, see LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 (UK).
|January - February 2011|
Page 2: The second page advertises four sets on the left with a title on the top reading "Featured in this issue:". The four sets are 2504 Spinjitzu Dojo, 7288 Mobile Police Unit, 7325 Cursed Cobra Statue, and 7931 Jedi T-6 Shuttle. Next to the sets is a LEGO.com ad with the title "Check out the all-new WWW.LEGOclub.com!", and below reading "There's even more cool stuff to see and do on the all-new, all-different official LEGO Club website!" and then lists the "all-new things" happening on the updated website.
This is a description taken from the LEGO Club Magazine. Do not modify it.
- ALL NEW! Get building steps for exclusive online LEGO Models!
- ALL NEW! Catch Max's animated adventures and more in the latest episode of the LEGO Club Show!
- ALL NEW! Check out an interactive version of LEGO Club Magazine!
- Hear all about the new LEGOLAND Florida and LEGOLAND Discovery Center Dallas with Clubcode: LEGOLAND
- Find all the answers to this issue's puzzles and games at Clubcode: PUZZLE1
- Get the latest on LEGO Club Meetings and other awesome events!
- Sign up for the LEGO Club e-mail newsletter for up-to-the-minute news and info!
- Upload your own Cool Creations to show off the world! * Send Max your LEGO questions at Ask Max!
- ...and much more!
This is a description taken from the LEGO Club Magazine. Do not modify it. It's the beginning of a whole new year, and that means lots of all-new LEGO fun here in the LEGO Club Magazine! In this issue, we've got the first chapter of an all new LEGO Star Wars™ story, a big crime wave in LEGO City, the next evolution of HERO FACTORY, the adventure of Pharaoh's Quest, and the awesome action-packed debut of Ninjago, plus even more fun and surprises! So get ready for another super rad issue of the LEGO Club Magazine and watch out for ninjas concealed throughout our 7 mysterious, shadowy pairs of eyes!
Below the "Welcome to 2011!" box is an advertisement of LEGO KidsFest, reading
This is a description taken from . Do not modify it. LEGO KidsFest is on tour across the USA! Find out if it's coming to a city near you at WWW.LEGOKidsFest.com
The page has a title "Log Cabin Maze", advertising the 5766 Log Cabin set, reading
This is a description taken from the LEGO Club Magazine. Do not modify it. What would be more fun than camping in a log cabin in the woods and paddling your canoe down the river? Unfortunately, this poor fellow has gotten himself lost! Can you help him get back up the river to his cabin"
- Stumped? You can find the answers at www.LEGOclub.com Clubcode: PUZZLE1
The basic idea of the game is to cross the maze "river" back to the minifigure's log cabin.
Below the "Log Cabin Maze" is an advertisement showing the 3 in 1 building set; 5766 Log Cabin, and the website; creator.LEGO.com.
Page 4 / page 5:
Both pages advertise the new Ninjago theme, with the title "Masters of Spinjitzu!", then it reads the story of the theme,
This is a description taken from the LEGO Club Magazine. Do not modify it. Long ago, the First Spinjitzu Master created the world of Ninjago using the Four Great Weapons and the mystical powers of Fire, Earth, Ice, and Lightning... His two sons promised to protect the secrets of the weapons. But one was consumed by darkness and greed and tried to take the power for himself. In a great battle, he was banished forevermore to the Underworld... Now Sensei Wu has found four young ninjas to train in the ways of Spinjitzu. Only if they can master their abilities and the power of the Four Weapons can the world be saved from Lord Garmadon and his skeleton warriors... The legend of Ninjago has begun!
Page 6 / page 7:
Page 8 / page 9: