|System → Miscellaneous21137 << 21200 >> 21201|
|Life of George|
Life of George
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Introducing Life of George: the world’s first interactive game combining real LEGO bricks with apps for your iPhone/iPod Touch. Follow George around the world as he challenges you to a series of fun building tasks. Build as fast as possible, capture your model with your iPhone/iPod camera and get scored on your building skills.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. LEGO® Bricks for iPhone/iPod Touch Life of George includes both a building game mode with single and 2 player mode, as well as creation mode where you design and capture your own models. In the building game you receive challenges on your iPhone/iPod Touch that you build with real LEGO bricks. In the 2 player mode you can challenge a friend and compete on 5 different models to see who builds the fastest. There are various difficulty levels determined by the models and the time setting you choose (easy or hard).
Life of George also includes “My life” within the app. In My life you keep your own album of models and creations which you can challenge your friends with.
Life of George includes:
- 144 basic bricks, play mat, “Getting Started” guide and George sticker.
- 2 ways to play:
- Game mode with single and 2 player mode
- Creation mode where you design and capture your own models
- 12 different levels.
- When playing each level, you will receive 10 building challenges chosen randomly from the pool of 15.
- There are two difficulty settings (easy or hard).
- “My life” allows you to keep your own album of models and creations.
- Application is in English only.
- An internet connection is not required to use the app.
- Works with iPhone 4, iPhone 3Gs and iPod Touch (4th generation)
- Learn more about Life of George at george.LEGO.com