|[List of appearances]|
Video game variants
In LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens, R2-Q5's abilities consist of the following:
- Can use Astromech Terminals
- Can bypass Toxic areas
- Can bypass Cold areas
R2-Q5 was a black Imperial Astromech Droid contracted on the second Death Star. During the battle of Endor, R2-Q5 was destroyed along with the Death Star II when it was destroyed by Lando Calrissian and Wedge Antilles.
First variant (2006)
The first variant, released in 2006, includes typical astromech droid parts, using the same head, body, and legs, but all feature a unique black colour.
Second variant (2008)
R2-Q5's second variant, released in 2008, has more printing on the droid's dome like R2-D2's coincidental redesign. The body and legs remain the same as the previous rendition.
- R2-Q5 was wrongly named in the 2006 set 6211 Imperial Star Destroyer as "R2-D5".
- R2-Q5 is the only astromech droid, other than R2-D2, to include two designs.
- 6211 Imperial Star Destroyer (2006 design)
- 7958 Star Wars Advent Calendar (2008 design)
- 10188 Death Star (2008 design)
- 851937 Astromech Droid Key Chain (2006 design)
Video game appearances
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Game Boy Advance version only)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens