Are you ever going to do an RFA and pick up your admin rights? :P 03:19, 17 October 2013 (EDT)
- 1 WikiActivity
- 2 Re: your edit summary
- 3 News Reporters
- 4 Interwiki contests
- 5 Per my Edit on ToaMeiko's talk page
- 6 A barnstar for you!
- 7 New pics
- 8 Image Removal
- 9 A gold brick for you!
- 10 Congratulations!
- 11 A barnstar for you!
- 12 Only took 5 months...
- 13 I need to talk to you
- 14 I found that image...
- 15 Congrats!
- 16 A kitten for you!
- 17 Ninjago custom award
- 18 Review?
- 19 Edit-fantic
- 20 Vote
- 21 Award
- 22 Re:
- 23 Re:LEGO Batman 3 Gameplay
- 24 Hey!
- 25 RE: Contacting
- 26 WIPs
- 27 RE: Can't remember :P
- 28 Dear admin,
- 29 Eh
- 30 Unity
- 31 Unity
- 32 Light pink
- 33 MP link
- 34 WikiLove Issues
- 35 Please vote
- 36 Re: shop.lego.com Images
- 37 Re: Brickpicker Image Licensing
- 38 Award
- 39 Deepstone
- 40 thanks
- 41 review edit
- 42 Re: Re: review edit
- 43 RE: reviews
- 44 Vote
- 45 So we can chat and stuff
- 46 Barnstar
- 47 Talk page stalker
- 48 Welcome back
- Hey BFN, I noticed your comment on a forum on meta- what exactly are you looking for when you say you want a WikiActivity page? How does it differ from Special:Recentchanges? I could probably work on making a page up like wikiactivity without a need for someone to develop a special page for it. 18:39, 1 November 2013 (EDT)
- I think that what he wants is something that looks more like WikiActivity. Though RC is more useful, WikiActivity is prettier and what a lot of newer users (ie from the past 2-3 years) would be used to. I hope that answers the "why". :P Berrybrick (talk) 19:11, 1 November 2013 (EDT)
- Not sure if I can get the more detailed information for each change in, but I'll take a look at it when I can (probably 1-3 days from now) 20:07, 1 November 2013 (EDT)
Re: your edit summary
- Nope :) Most of the images are here with some very basic things we need, but that's prety much it so far 12:11, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
- Obviously the bolded red text wasn't big enough :P You may want to check out Brickipedia:News_reporters/Requests ;) (Sorry, I did close that initial forum before, but then the import glitch happened and we lost 6 days of stuff and I forgot to re-close it. I'll work on fixing it all up soon) 03:56, 21 November 2013 (UTC)
- Just wondering- is the contest meant to be only for Brickipedia and CUUSOO wiki on here, or is it for Brickia and Wikia's CUUSOO as well? (the links on the LEGO Universe blog still point to the Wikia sites, so I was just curious) 00:48, 19 January 2014 (UTC)
Per my Edit on ToaMeiko's talk page
- Chat isn't working..?
A barnstar for you!
|The Admin's Barnstar|
|You've done a good job assisting in recent incidents between users, and have proven yourself to be knowledgeable and diligent in the area of conflict resolution. ToaMeiko (talk) 03:17, 19 February 2014 (UTC)|
41030 Olivia's Ice Cream Bike pics have been added-Soup
On SOA Wiki, I posted some images of Fire Knight and Paladin with new designs, and i saw "Oops! This image has been removed! But Go Explore the Wiki!" pop up, why did you remove the images? —Unsigned comment by King Kahuka (talk • contribs).
- Hi, please don't use talk pages to chat about subjects irrelevant to the wiki. Please use Special:Chat or IRC for general chatting. Thanks, ToaMeiko (talk) 20:47, 22 February 2014 (UTC)
A gold brick for you!
|The Gold Brick|
|Great work on resolving many article feedback reports today! -- ToaMeiko (talk) 03:02, 28 February 2014 (UTC)|
|You earned silver|
You have won the silver medal in ToaMeiko's Post-Launch Editing Contest. Congratulations!
Here are your stats:
183 mainspace edits – 22 page creations – 0 inventories – 0 reviews
A barnstar for you!
|The Random Acts of Kindness Barnstar|
|Thank you for being nice on chat :)19:07, 19 March 2014 (UTC)|
Only took 5 months...
- I completely forgot about your news reporter right, just added it in, sorry for the wait :) 07:04, 23 April 2014 (UTC)
I need to talk to you
I found that image...
...that we were talking about, the one of Lex Luthor from LEGO Batman 3. It was on the Facebook page for 'LEGO Batman'. They also have some clear shots of Batman, Alfred, and what looks like Cyborg in an alternate suit with some gold plating which I am uploading now. We should keep an eye on it. Berrybrick (talk) 19:12, 30 May 2014 (UTC)
Congrats on your win in our San Diego Comic-Con building contest! Please use Special:EmailUser/TheNightingale to message me with your shipping address, and I'll send it to the LEGO, so they can ship the set to you :)
TheNightingale - Sky Above, Voice Within 03:34, 29 July 2014 (UTC)
A kitten for you!
LK901 11:19, 21 September 2014 (UTC)
I don't know how often you check Eurobricks, but I have something important to tell you and I'm not enjoying waiting on chat, so just letting you know that I sent you a PM over there. :P
Ninjago custom award
|Because you are a great editor :P LK901 15:32, 2 October 2014 (UTC)|
|Congrats on 3,000 edits :) LK901 16:48, 24 October 2014 (UTC)|
Your vote could be critical to this site, please partake in this votes:
- Brickipedia:Official Friends/Requests
- c:Forum:Monthly Moc Competition
- Brickipedia:Featured Article Nominations/Johnny Thunder
- Brickipedia:Articles for Rating/Class 1/Minifigure
- Brickipedia:Articles for Rating/Class 1/Wonder Woman
- Brickipedia:Articles for Rating/Class 1/75000 Clone Troopers vs. Droidekas
|For helping me with my review template|
18:06, 8 November 2014 BrickfilmNut (Talk | contribs | block): I had a friends list until I had to clear my userpage after I was worried my mom would find it. :P
- Haha, it's a bit more complicated than any of those. I had to clear my userpage in general so that, if in a worst case scenario she found it, I could maybe come up with a convincing cover. If my userpage had anything on it indicating I was "active", it would be harder. Much harder. BrickfilmNut (talk) 20:07, 9 November 2014 (UTC)
Re:LEGO Batman 3 Gameplay
- Nuff was talking about it, but I didn't look any up to avoid spoilers. An offhanded comment I saw on Instagram though kind of makes me suspect YT removed them and has an embargo on it until at least Tuesday, but I'd ask Nuff. Berrybrick (talk) 20:20, 9 November 2014 (UTC)
LEGO Club Magazine that i have read online and it was on the back cover
You can always use Special:EmailUser or if you do not have the feature enabled you can use email@example.com. 04:13, 23 January 2015 (UTC)
- It just occurred tome that your email is unlisted for a reason (doy :P). Anyway, a pm through BZP is probably your best bet in contacting me aside from email as I check that regularily. Username is the same if you want to try that. 12:58, 25 January 2015 (UTC)
Please refrain from editing descriptions and backgrounds on my WIPs, I don't mind files. But I usually have backgrounds and descriptions in progress and ?I publish them later. Thanks Soupperson1 Friends are Forever! <3
- It's fine, sorry if I came off rude. I actually didn't have a description written for Scooby (Though I have a background) :P Anyway just messages to make sure that this wouldn't happen regularly. Thanks! :) Soupperson1 Friends are Forever! <3
RE: Can't remember :P
- Please see recent the recent budget proposal on admin. Not telling you which way to vote, it's just that it is time-sensitive. Thanks,
00:20, 27 March 2015 (UTC)
- No worries, sorry I just went ahead and closed it like that- usually I'd wait but it was time-sensitive so we could get as many entrants as possible, so I thought I'd better just go ahead with it :) Also would you mind checking admin:Bricki:Discussion, Part 3 and see if there's anything you want to add/change there? 04:13, 30 March 2015 (UTC)
Hello BrickfilmNut, I'm starting Unity, I was wondering if you could help me learn. I really want to get familiar with Unity. My good friend Cody sent me here and said you were very familiar with Unity and its's interface. Thanks! —Unsigned comment by Blasttrooper55 (talk • contribs).
I saw your message on chat, so I went into LDD and found that the official color name for LEGO's current shade of what most people would identify as light pink is, confusingly enough, called light purple. The color ID is 222. I haven't looked at the Joanna page, so I'm not sure what confusion is there, but I'll do my best to clear up any of it right now. Berrybrick (talk) 21:01, 21 June 2015 (UTC)
- Is this the kind of thing you were going for for the guidelines/tips for starting out you suggested in the forum about the main page? If so, feel free to add/change anything around. I can add it to the main nav bar if it is, unless you think it should be placed somewhere else 04:21, 22 June 2015 (UTC)
- Yep, all sounds good, I was thinking about adding that info on the images in infoboxes/galleries, but I think I either forgot or didn't know where to put it :P As for categories, I left them out on purpose. Because most of our categories are done automatically, I figured if newbies didn't know about categories they wouldn't start overcategorising things :P A walkthrough sounds great though 01:48, 25 June 2015 (UTC)
Hey, what kind of issues are you having with WikiLove? The issue with it only sometimes showing up should be fixed (github:361), but if there are more problems I can look into it some more.... -- MtMNC (talk) 20:04, 28 June 2015 (UTC)
Re: shop.lego.com Images
- I've got a URL saved to the desktop that Meiko gave me :) http://cache.lego.com/r/dynamic/is/image/LEGO/21108_alt1?op_sharpen=0&resmode=sharp4&wid=2000&fit=constrain,1&fmt=png-alpha is for box images (change the 21108 to the item number you want). If you want the white background image, remove the "_alt1", and other alternative images are at "_alt2", "_alt3", etc 02:47, 4 July 2015 (UTC)
Re: Brickpicker Image Licensing
- I would probably be the worst person to ask about licensing :P What I tend to do is just leave the license as "I don't know" (because I don't :P) and then just leave something like "Source: BrickPicker" in the summary section. It's probably not the right thing to do though :D 02:44, 6 July 2015 (UTC)
|Your as cool as ice|
|For all your cool Ninjago edits! Soupperson1 Friends are Forever! <3|
- Deepstone armour's actually just the black armour piece, but since we have nothing else to call the suits we may as well go with Deepstone for now :)
23:21, 8 July 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah, they've been a bit slack lately :P About every second suit these days has a name that comes out in the books or some other way (Kimono came from a book, which also named the original suit as "Trainee", I think Jungle came from an app, and we still don't have a proper name for "Techno armour" suit). Hopefully they'll give it a name sometime :) 03:09, 9 July 2015 (UTC)
Hey! Thank you for the constructive criticism on my first review. I just released my second review and have added comments. I will be reviewing the black manta set next so I hope to add some pictures I have taken to it. Memez2002 (talk) 09:41, 20 July 2015 (UTC)
Re: Re: review edit
I'd love to review the Star Wars set, but it's been so long since it was released that I don't think people would give it much attention. Right now, the money would be better spent on something more recent like the Big Bang Theory set. If nobody has requested that yet can I request it? :D On that subject, if you guys are considering reviewing the SW7 sets when they come out, please consider sending one my way 10:12, 21 July 2015 (UTC)
- OK, cool. I'm a huge fan of the show so I think I could give a great review. If I remember correctly, previous conversations indicated that we would review a few of the SW7 sets. That might not be a bad idea, considering the level of anticipation for both the sets and the film (plus, we have about 80% of the budget left if I remember correctly). 06:43, 22 July 2015 (UTC)
So we can chat and stuff
You can go to Castlepedia if you want I guess. --Knight
I'm still on jsyk. --Knight
Thank you for the gold brick! :) - Captainjackster on Wednesday, August 19, 2015.
|Captainjackster has awarded you a Gold Brick! Gold Bricks are awards given by users to other users for all their hard work. Great job!
You can copy the code for this Gold Brick and add it to your userpage.
Captainjackster also added the following comment: For all of your hard work and for good manners on chat and for helping me, AND for giving me a gold brick!
Talk page stalker
- bots might end up being the way to go for this place. Maybe import missing stuff from brickset and then monitor s@h for any new things? I’m not sure how to go about it. I haven’t been on the TTV message boards since the hype for Bionicle 2015 died. If they’re still up and running, always worth a shot to see if the community is right for you. I mostly hang around eurobricks now, but I check the brickset and brickpicker forums every now and then. 21:05, 12 September 2018 (UTC)
Hey BFN, good to see an old face around here again. I still check back periodically so it's nice to see names I recognize :) What're you up to these days? Let's catch up and chat sometime --ToaMeiko (talk) 03:33, 20 September 2018 (UTC)