|System → City60003 << 60004 >> 60005|
LEGO.com Description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
- Prepare to save the day at the LEGO® City Fire Station!
It's a peaceful day in the 3-story LEGO® City Fire Station. The fire chief sips his coffee in his office while a firefighter repairs the truck and another takes a well-earned nap. Spring into action when the alarm bell rings! Slide the firefighters down the pole, load them into the fire truck, van and helicopter to save the day in LEGO City! There's tons of fun to be had in this massive building set with 3 vehicles, big, transparent windows and 2 retracting garage doors. Includes 5 minifigures: a fire chief, pilot, and 3 firefighters with assorted accessories.
- Includes 5 minifigures: fire chief, pilot, and 3 firefighters with assorted accessories
- Features Dalmatian dog, helicopter landing pad, fire pole, 2 retracting garage doors, 3 stories, signage, 2 garage bays, streetlight, trash can, furniture and more
- Includes 3 vehicles: fire truck, fire van and a fire helicopter
- Accessories include firefighting equipment, flame elements, furniture, a computer, tool box with tools, axe, chainsaw, telephone, walkie-talkies and cup
- Fire truck features a reeling hose, extending ladder, real rubber tires and more
- Fire helicopter features spinning rotors
- Fire van features rubber tires, realistic emergency lights and a fire extinguisher
- Open the garage bay doors and drive the fire truck out!
- Repair 3 emergency vehicles!
- Slide down the 3-story fire pole with 5 minifigures!
- Measures over 15" (38cm) long, 12" (31cm) high and 9" (25cm) wide
- Fire van measures over 3" (10cm) long, 1" (5cm) high and 1" (5cm) wide
- Fire truck measures over 7" (18cm) long, 3" (8cm) high and 1" (5cm) wide
- Fire helicopter measures 7" (18cm) long, 3" (8cm) high and 6" (16cm) wide
Minifigures Included[edit | edit source]
|This article or section is incomplete.|
Please improve the article, or discuss the issue on the talk page.