From Brickipedia, the LEGO Wiki
According to the last community vote, a featured article must...
- ...follow the Manual of Style in all aspects.
- ...have at least one well-written original paragraph describing what the article is about.
- ...have a concise lead section that summarizes the topic and prepares the reader for the detail in the subsequent sections.
- ...have several relevant section headings and considerable content (continuous text) in the respective sections.
- ...be complete in a way so that it does not neglect any major facts or details and constitutes a detailed description/overview/presentation of the subject in question.
- ...have its infoboxes filled out completely, or as best as potentially possible.
- ...be unbiased and written from a neutral point of view.
- ...contain several relevant images, apart from the one in the infobox, that are placed within the text, in addition to pictures in a gallery.
- ...not be tagged with improvement messages, since the FA should already comply with the MoS and be both complete and neutral.
- ...not be about an as yet unreleased set, minifigure or theme.