|System → City60166 << 60167 >> 60168|
|Coast Guard Head Quarters|
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
- Sail the high seas and make a thrilling rescue!
Strap on your life vest as part of the LEGO® City crew at the Coast Guard Headquarters with 2 levels, office rooms and a moving radar dish. There’s also a ship with opening bridge and deck, moving radar dish and searchlight, medical area and a rescue craft with launch function, as well as a helicopter with helipad, speedboat and a buildable buoy. Includes 7 minifigures, plus shark and octopus figures.
- Includes 7 minifigures: 6 coast guard members (three shipmates, 2 helicopter crewmates, one headquarters crewmate) and a sailor, plus 2 animal figures: a shark and an octopus.
- Features a 2-level observation headquarters, coast guard ship, helicopter with helipad, speedboat and a buildable buoy.
- Headquarters features a moving radar dish, antennas and office rooms.
- Coast guard ship features an opening deck and bridge, moving radar and searchlight, medical area below the deck with stretcher and equipment, and a rescue craft with launch function.
- Helicopter features spinning rotors, pontoons, opening 3-minifigure cockpit, plus a helipad.
- Speedboat features dual drop-down motors and 2 water elements.
- Both boats float!
- Fire the ‘flare’ element from the flare launcher by pushing down the small lever.
- Spin the rotors on the helicopter to take off from the helipad.
- Lift the hook attached to the rescue craft to launch it from the ship..
- Accessory elements include a flare launcher with red ‘flare’ element, several life preservers, life vests, 2 walkie-talkies, binoculars, 2 coffee mugs, coffee machine and computers.
- Coast Guard ship measures over 8” (21cm) high, 16” (41cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Speedboat measures over 2” (7cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Helicopter with rotors measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- Helipad measures over 1” (4cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
- Observation headquarters measures over 8” (21cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Buoy measures over 3” (8cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Shark figure measures over 2” (7cm) long.
- Octopus figure measures over 2” (6cm) long.