Brickipedia, located at
en.brickimedia.org, is the internet's largest LEGO wiki, and was founded on January 29, 2006. Brickipedia's goal is to provide a free online encyclopedia on everything LEGO, created and maintained by a community of users just like you. More than 12 years after it was established, Brickipedia has reached a size of 29,341 articles, and has 12 active users right now. Originally hosted at Wikia, Brickipedia moved to an independent server for a few years, before moving to ShoutWiki in 2017.
- Brickipedia has 29,341 articles and a total of 184,227 pages.
- On Brickipedia, a total of 1,340,264 edits have been made, by editors, of which we have 12 currently active.
- On September 21, 2010, Brickipedia's 10,000th article was created.
- In July 2011, Brickipedia's 15,000th article was created.
- On August 25 2011, Brickipedia's 16,000th article was created.
- In November 2011, Brickipedia's 17,000th article was created.
- In December 2011, Brickipedia's 18,000th article was created.
- On February 19, 2012, Brickipedia's 19,000th article was created.
- On April 22, 2012, Brickipedia's 20,000th article was created.
- On June 19, 2012, Brickipedia's 21,000th article was created.
- On July 31, 2015, Brickipedia's 25,000th article was created.
- On January 9, 2016, Brickipedia's 1,000,000th edit was made.