|System → Creator → Juniors10666 << 10667 >> 10668|
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Knock down the wall and rebuild it on the construction site!
Grab your hard hat and head onto the construction site. Use the crane and wrecking ball to knock down the wall, load the bricks into the Easy to Build construction truck with the wheelbarrow and drive them away. Then use the scaffolding to rebuild the wall…and it’s a job well done! This iconic starter set comes in a distinctive, reusable storage box and has instructions so that you can rebuild it into 2 new models. It’s the ideal way to challenge your child’s building skills and let them learn to build with LEGO bricks. It makes a great gift, too. Includes a construction worker minifigure.
- Includes a construction worker minifigure
- Features an Easy to Build construction truck, crane with wrecking ball and a wall section
- Accessories include a wheelbarrow, cones and building accessories
- Be inspired by the included building instructions to rebuild into a tough SUV and alternate wall section with scaffolding
- Comes in an iconic and sturdy LEGO® container that is great for storage or travel
- Easy to Build elements are perfect for developing building skills
- Includes age-appropriate building instructions
- LEGO® Juniors is the perfect introduction to LEGO® brick building
- Car base measures 3” (8cm) long, 1” (5cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high
- Iconic LEGO® container measures over 5” (15cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep