|System → City → Mining4200 << 4201 >> 4202|
|Loader and Tipper|
4201 Loader and Tipper is a City Mining set released in 2012. It contains a dump truck, a front-end loader similar to a skidsteer, the Truck Driver, the Crane Driver, a rock with gold and accessories.
The loader shovels up the dirt to dump in the tipper. Its bucket is 2" (5cm) wide. The vehicle is also 2" (7cm) high, and 4" (11 cm) long. It has four wheels with thick treads, one headlight, and two construction lights on top of the vehicle.
The tipper has a small bucket on the back for hauling dirt and other things that need to be transported. When it's ready to dump, it's able to tip its back so that everything falls out. It drives on four extra large wheels, and has several features such as construction lights, and mirrors.
The set comes with two miners, the Crane Driver, and a normal Truck Driver. According to the official images, the truck driver drives the tipper, and the crane driver drives the loader. More information on both minifigures can be found on their articles.
- This set was designed by Samuel Johnson.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Transport the gold out of the mine with the Loader and Tipper!
Mining for gold is hard work! Luckily the miners have the Loader and Tipper to help transport the big rocks from the gold mines. Help them use the dynamite and hatchet to find the hidden gold! Includes 2 miner minifigures.
- Includes 2 miner minifigures
- Features lifting bucket and dumping function
- Includes dynamite with timer, warning sign and big rock containing 2 gold crystals
- Accessories include 2 mining helmets and hatchet
- Fill up the Tipper as you mine for gold!
- Scoop up the rocks with the Loader!
- Find the hidden gold!
- Detonate the dynamite!
- Loader measures over 2” (7cm) high, 2” (5cm) wide and 4” (11cm) long
- Tipper measures over 2” (7cm) high, 2” (5cm) wide and 4” (12cm) long
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds