|Duplo → DUPLO Trains → Thomas & Friends5546 << 5547 >> 5548|
|James Celebrates Sodor Day|
2 - 6
- The set's name comes from the Island of Sodor, the fictional island off the west coast of England where the Thomas & Friends shows are set.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Celebrate Sodor Day with James!
James and Sir Topham Hatt are here to celebrate Sodor Day in the newly-restored town of Great Waterton! LEGO® DUPLO® pieces are safe and sturdy for smaller hands.
- Highly recognizable character that's sure to please your young builder!
- Based on the story from the Great Discovery DVD!
- Includes shiny red engine James with wagon, Sir Topham Hatt figure, DUPLO bricks and flower!
- Build the town of Great Waterton with DUPLO bricks!
- James, including wagon, measures 7½ inches (19.1cm) long by 2½ inches (6.4cm) wide!
DUPLO Figures Included
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds