|System → City → Trains7931 << 7936 >> 7937|
Included track elements are four pieces of Straight Rails. It comes with one railway worker minifigure. One of the two main features in this set is the actual level crossing which consists of a green baseplate with four pieces of Straight Rails and two opening and closing gates, along with the lighting signs/signals that indicate that it is safe for a vehicle to pass over. In order to achieve the ability to let vehicles cross the track, part of the track has ramps leading up and over the crossing, and between the ramps lies some "road" made up of light blueish grey tiles.
The other main feature of this set is the railway repair/construction vehicle. It is able to lift track in or out of the surface by its attachable crane boom and grip hook. The base of the crane is 360 degrees rotatable. The cab of the vehicle seats one railway worker and has a blue steering wheel inside for control. The vehicle has both normal and miniature train wheels to allow it to travel on both rail and road.
- The vehicle has two sets of wheels.
- There are two striped gates.
- There are two lights.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Raise and lower the crossing gates and repair the tracks!
Lower the crossing gates when a train comes by and then raise them again to let traffic pass over the level crossing. And use the road-rail excavator to repair the tracks or work on the road. Drive on its regular tires to the level crossing and then lower its special rail wheels for running on the tracks. Includes 1 railroad worker minifigure.
- Includes 1 railroad worker minifigure
- Features 1 level crossing with crossing gates and 4 straight tracks
- Raise the crossing gates!
- Lower the special railroad wheels on the excavator to drive on the tracks!
- Excavator rotates 360° and has a hook and shovel attachments
- Tracks are not compatible with LEGO 9V trains.
- 10128 Train Level Crossing
- 7834 Level Crossing
- 4532 Manual Level Crossing
- 146 Level Crossing
- 2740 Level Crossing
- 3773 Level Crossing
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds
- Box Image Source