|TECHNIC → BIONICLE → Toa Inika8728 << 8729 >> 8730|
8729 Toa Nuparu is a BIONICLE set released in 2006. He is one of the six Toa Inika. He is armed with a Zamor Sphere Launcher on his shoulder, a Laser Drill, and two Great Claws on each hand. The reason for having his Zamor Sphere Launcher on his shoulder rather than in one hand is probably because his Laser Drill is too heavy to hold with one hand. He wears the Kadin, the Great Mask of Flight. In the BIONICLE storyline, he is a Toa of Earth who loves technology of all sorts. Despite being a Toa of Earth he loved to fly. This is Nuparu's second appearance in a set, and the first set where he was featured by himself. He was transformed into a Toa by a bolt of lightning from the Red Star.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (see an archive of the product's page) Vengeance from the sky!
Toa Inika Nuparu soars through the air with his Kanohi Kadin, the Mask of Flight. His laser drill and zamor sphere launcher make him a formidable fighter, on the ground or in the sky.
- Includes a zamor sphere launcher!
- Laser drill lights up with strobe effect!
- Pushing hard on the piece near the rubber piece will launch a sphere.
- Pushing a button on his sword will cause it to light up.
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds