|[List of appearances]|
The Alien Clinger is a small, hollow, lime green creature with a hole in its bottom slightly larger than a minifigure's head, so it can be placed onto one. The creature's mouth is represented by another hole, this time on the front of the body, through which minifigures can see through. It has one eyestalk, on which it has a single printed eye. The six tentacles on its lower half can be used to hold it steady when placed on a flat surface, giving it a skittering appearance.
The Alien Clingers, (or "Pluuvian Brain Beasts") are used by the alien invaders of Earth as special forces to control Earthlings' minds.
- In the description for 7066 Earth Defence HQ, it is referred to as an alien pet as well as a clinger.
- LEGO doesn't count the Alien Clinger as a minifigure.
- Its part ID number is 95204pb01.
- According to Hypaxxus-8, Alien Clingers are actually Pluuvian Brain-Beasts.
- Hypaxxus-8 has a pet Alien Clinger that is named Captain Ploovie.
- The Galaxy Patrol from Series 7 can purportedly withstand the mind-control powers of the Alien Clingers.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Alien Clinger
"Surprise, puny humans! It’s me, Commander Hypaxxus-8 again! So you want to know about our secret weapon, do you? Well, I’ll tell you, because then you’ll have no choice but to surrender in utter fear and terror! What you call “Clingers” are actually Pluuvian Brain-Beasts. If you get one on your head, it’ll grab on and control your body to make you do my bidding! Ahahahah!! Plus, it’ll suck out all of your precious, precious brainpower to fuel my ships! Also, it’ll probably make you eat a lot of broccoli. They love that stuff. I’ve got a pet Clinger myself, you know. His name is Captain Ploovie, and I take him with me wherever I go. Isn’t he cute? Yes he is! Now give me your brains and your planet!!!"