Ajr: Thanks for providing a reason for your revert. Would you mind giving me the specifics (i.e., which ones do you disagree with), so we can discuss this out? FB100Z • talk • contribs 03:34, September 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Not that I disagree with it per se, just a general feeling that we should be discussing changes before making them. That way, the changes actually reflect what the community thinks on the subject.
- As a specific example, you removed the section on userpages - that section was added with consensus a while back, and it definitely shouldn't just be removed. User:Ajraddatz/sig 03:41, September 21, 2011 (UTC)
- I see; I must have missed that old discussion. Whack me with a trout, please :P
- As for that example, my intention was to merge it into the section titled "Brickipedia is not a fan network" a la WP:NOT, but that'll need a bit more work to make it really stand out.
- Other than that, does anyone else have any problems with my changes? FB100Z • talk • contribs 03:46, September 21, 2011 (UTC)