They once worked as the kings personal assasins, but later the hassansin order was forbidden. So Nizam kept them secret.
- Ghazab (Double Blade Hassansin)
- Gool (Giant Scimitar Hassansin)
- Setam (Porcupine Hassansin/Claw Hassansin)
- Tamah (Razor Glove Hassansin)
- Zolm (Hassansin Leader)
There are two other Hassansins that have not been made: one is the whip blade Hassansin who has whips with blades called Hassad, and the other is a Hassansin grenade-man called Nefrat, who has grenades as weapons which contain explosive liquid.
- The word Hassansin is related from Hassan-i Sabbah, the founder of the hassansin etymology, who lived in Persia in the 1050s to 1124. This etymology is now known as assassination, or people who commit suicide to harm others.