Q-Bot is a system at LEGOLAND Windsor which helps people get into rides without waiting in queues. If someone registers at Q-Bot, it saves their space in the queue for a ride, enabling them to enjoy other attractions while waiting.
Description from legoland.co.uk
This is a description taken from legoland.co.uk. Please do not modify it. Let Q-Bot do the Queuing for you! With Q-Bot your virtual queue time reflects the same time as the actual queue length. No you can explore the park, shop or eat and drink in our themed restaurants.
- Get The Most Out Of Your Day - No need to stand in line! Enjoy the park at your leisure and when it’s your time to ride the Q-Bot will let you know.
- Lets you choose - There’s something for everyone! Book one ride at a time, from a choice of over 24 attractions.
- Easy to use - The small handheld device can be used anywhere in the park and accompanies you throughout your day!
- Each Q-Bot allows up to a maximum of six members of your party to queue together, however it will be set to the number of people you pay for. Children under 3 are not required to pay and will not be put onto the Q-Bot.
Limited availability per day
How Q-Bot works
- Rent your Q-Bot.
- Select your ride using the Q-Bot buttons.
- Receive your ride time on the Q-Bot screen.
- Explore the park, visit our shops and restaurants or, if you have time, ride a different ride!
- Go to your chosen ride on or after your allocated time.
- Enter via the Q-Bot entrance.
- Enjoy the ride!
- Repeat this simple process for your next ride.