||This minifigure has only appeared in video game(s)
Although this article is about an official minifigure, it never existed in physical form, or appeared in any official LEGO sets.
Rocket Racer is the final boss in LEGO Racers. He also appears in LEGO Racers 2 as final boss once again and is the only CPU racer in the last race. He never appeared as a physical minifigure.
In LEGO Adventures! Magazine, Issue 6, a bored Rocket Racer tells Veronica Voltage that he's beaten every good racer in LEGOLAND. To remedy this, Veronica uses her time machine to bring Basil the Batlord and Captain Redbeard from the past to race Rocket Racer. He beats them both and then challenges the reader to a race.
- LEGO Stores gave out Rocket Racer stickers for a period of time.
- Rocket Racer is the only boss racer in the original LEGO Racers game that doesn't come in any set as a physical minifigure. He is also the racing champion (until you beat him).
- In the game cutscene, Rocket Racer's right arm is red and his left arm is blue. But in the player select, intro, tracks, main menu and when he gives you his car set his right arm is blue and left arm is red.
- There are rumors that there was indeed a set for Rocket Racer and his car in 2000. However, this has not been proven true as the set never appeared in any lego timelines.
- There is also a rumor that he is the mysterious Rocket from the Drome Racers video game since that character claims to be a retired racer.
Rocket Racer in LEGO Racers (With arm colour error from above)
The final scene in LEGO Racers, where he gives the player his car.
Rocket Racer's car in Racers 2
Rocket Racer in LEGO Racers 2
Rocket Racer in the GBA version of LEGO Racers 2