|[List of appearances]|
- “Cold enough for ya?”
The Snowboarder has mostly white legs, with black printing of zippers and straps. Her torso is also mostly white, and has grey hands. The torso features mainly pink printing of zippers, scarves, and suchlike. Her helmet is pink, and she has white goggles , the same ones used on the football player. Her face shows an excited, grinning expression, and she has long eyelashes and eyebrows. Her snowboard has is black, with splashes of blue and pink.
- The Snowboarder has printing towards the bottom of the legs to resemble the straps on the shoes that would connect to the snowboard in real life.
- Parts of this minifigure appeared in the Build-a-Minifigure bins at the LEGO Store.
- The Snowboarder was originally planned to be a male minifigure; however, the designers felt that extreme sports would better fit a "lady with attitude".
- In LEGO City Undercover, this character is male rather than female.
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. "Cold enough for ya?"
When it’s freezing cold outside and everyone else’s teeth are chattering, the Snowboarder feels right at home. With nerves of steel, she’ll brave the steepest slopes and the wildest jumps, confident that as long as there’s snow on the ground, she can do anything. But as soon as the weather turns warmer and the snow starts to melt, she’s out of there and heading wherever it’s chillier!
The Snowboarder doesn’t like to be anywhere that’s even a little bit hot. She eats ice cream in the winter and volunteers at the aquarium’s penguin pool in the summer. And what she likes to do most of all is head up a snow-covered mountain with her beloved board and have an icy good time in the cold!