70165 Ultra Agents Mission HQ
|System → Ultra Agents70164 << 70165 >> 70166|
|Ultra Agents Mission HQ|
70165 Ultra Agents Mission HQ is an Ultra Agents set released in 2014. It contains 1060 pieces, and includes the minifigures Caila Phoenix, Solomon Blaze, Curtis Bolt, Professor Christina Hydron, and Terrabyte.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
Stop Terabyte stealing top-secret plans from Mission HQ!
Emergency! Evil cybernetic hacker Terabyte is attacking the Ultra Agents’ mobile Mission HQ on a mission to disable Astor City’s entire communication network. Drive the high-tech truck in undercover mode and fire the automatic missile shooters to fend him off. Launch the hidden flyer to spy for enemies from above. Push the lever to detach the driver’s cabin and open up the rear of the truck to reveal the inside of the awesome HQ. Plug in the laptop containing the top-secret mission plans in the briefing room and view them on the big screen. Analyze clues and carry out tests in the lab with Professor Christina Hydron. Strap on a jetpack and attach the extendable robot arm to prepare Agent Phoenix for lift-off. Stop Terabyte escaping with the laptop containing all the Ultra Agents’ secret files while his hi-tech mech tries to destroy the communications system by firing hacking bombs at the satellite dish. Launch the buggy down the ramp and fire the stud shooters to defend the Ultra Agents HQ. You must capture this criminal nerd in the high-tech prison cell before he can cause any more damage! Includes 5 minifigures with accessories: Terabyte, Agent Solomon Blaze, Agent Caila Phoenix, Agent Curtis Bolt and Professor Christina Hydron.
- Includes 5 minifigures with accessories: Terabyte, Agent Solomon Blaze, Agent Caila Phoenix, Agent Curtis Bolt and Professor Christina Hydron
- Ultra Agents Mission HQ in undercover mode features a lever-operated detachable driver’s cabin, opening cockpit, translucent blue energy wheels, dual automatic spring-loaded shooters and a detachable hidden flyer
- Ultra Agents Mission HQ in open HQ mode features a fold-out side for easy play and a briefing room with two slide-out seats, giant screen, laptop and plug-in slot for laptop, computer area with satellite dish, laboratory area with extendable robot arm, jetpack, computer and microscope, ladder, 2 stud shooters, buggy with 2 flick missiles and a removable prison cell
- Terabyte’s mech features a cockpit with mind-control plug-in tubes, a huge spinning grabbing claw, hacking bomb ball shooter, sensors and a detachable surveillance drone with dual cannons
- Weapons include 2 stud shooters and a cyber hacking blaster
- Accessories include Agent Curtis Bolt’s helmet, Terabyte’s toxic headguard and a walkie-talkie
- Fire the automatic missile shooters to repel Terabyte’s attacks
- Press the lever to smoothly detach the rear of the truck
- Open up the side to reveal the agents’ awesome hi-tech HQ
- Stop Terabyte stealing the laptop containing the top-secret plans
- Unleash the hidden flyer and launch the buggy down the ramp
- Defend against the Terabyte mech’s hacking bomb attacks with the stud shooters
- Capture Terabyte in the prison and save the metropolis!
- Download the free LEGO® Ultra Agents app for the ultimate digital experience where you become the agent!
- Accomplish challenging missions, create your own graphic novel and search for hidden clues
- Terabyte’s mech measures over 4” (11cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide
Gallery of Minifigures