|System → The LEGO Batman Movie70914 << 70915 >> 70916|
|Two-Face Double Demolition|
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Don’t get on the wrong side of the Two-Face™ Excavator!
Stop the mighty Two-Face™ Excavator with Batman’s Batcycle in this thrilling THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE: Two-Face™ Double Demolition set. The Two-Face Excavator has a minifigure cabin, operational excavator arm and bucket, articulated design for smooth steering. It might look like a normal digger from one side, but check out the ‘bad side’ featuring spikes on the huge wheels and a 6-stud rapid shooter. The Batcycle features an opening minifigure cockpit, rotating double stud shooter and rotating flick missile shooter. The set includes 4 minifigures who are equipped with assorted weapons and accessories to inspire endless action-packed role-play scenarios.
- Includes four minifigures: Batman™, Two-Face™ and two GCPD officers.
- Two-Face™ Excavator features a ‘good-and-bad-side’ design, minifigure cabin, removable roof and opening weapon storage compartment with a pistol, four huge wheels (two with spikes on the ‘bad’ side), operational excavator arm and bucket, articulated design for smooth steering, six–stud rapid shooter, rotor blade and rear storage compartment.
- Batcycle has two big wheels, an opening minifigure cockpit with translucent-yellow windshield and Batwing doors, rotating double stud shooter and rotating flick missile shooter.
- Also includes two road barrier elements.
- Scoop up minifigures—and even the Batcycle—with the excavator!
- Weapons include Batman’s two Batarangs, Two-Face’s tommy gun and the GCPD officers’ shotgun and pistol.
- Accessory elements include Batman’s cape and molded utility belt and the GCPD officers’ two protective vests, police hat and walkie-talkie.
- Two-Face™ Excavator measures over 4” (12cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Batcycle measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Road barriers each measure over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) deep.