|System → City → Emergency7888 << 7890 >> 7891|
Description[edit | edit source]
This set contains an ambulance with white opening back doors, a stretcher, green oxygen bottle, grey suitcase and a doctor Minifigure. The front seat can hold two minifigures and the back can fit the stretcher. The set also includes a small case and an appliance with gauges on it. The doctor is mainly white with some blue designs on his torso. He wears a blue hat and his face is yellow.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This set was included in the Product Collections sets 66175 Rescue Pack, 66255 City Super Pack, and 66116 City Emergency Service Vehicles.
- The stretcher has an Ambulance bag attached to it.
- A patient minifigure was not included.
LEGO.com Description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Hurry to the hospital!
Someone has dialed "911" and the ambulance is on its way! Carry the patient on the stretcher then check their vital signs on the monitor! Includes EMT minifigure, stretcher and more. Back door and side compartments open!
Minifigures Included[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- 6680 Ambulance (1981)
- 6688 Ambulance (1985)
- 6666 Ambulance (1994)
- 4431 Ambulance (2012)
- 6380 Emergency Treatment Center was the only hospital that contained an ambulance.
[edit | edit source]
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds