|[List of appearances]|
CHI is a source of life for the creatures of the world of Chima. It is also considered the life force of a human by the Chinese. The creatures of Chima began fighting over this CHI for power, but in the wrong hands CHI can be very dangerous. The first CHI was discovered by the Legend Beasts on Mount Cavora of which the Legend Beasts drank the CHI and became two-legged animals. The only Legend Beast that did not drink the CHI was the Lion Legend. Most animal tribe leaders wear armour with CHI in its core.
The creatures of the world of Chima wear armor with an orb in the center that contains CHI to keep them alive. If enough CHI is obtained, a character (or ordinary Minifigure) can become an Ultrabuild. CHI is sometimes formed as water such as that of the CHI that flows on Mount Cavora and in the Sacred Pool of CHI. Most CHI has been guarded by the Lion Tribe for generations and was once shared throughout the land of Chima, but is now the reason of the war between at least eight of the animal tribes.
CHI is used for nearly everything in the land of Chima. It is used to give warriors great might, power vehicles, and power most weapons. However, weapons like the Royal Valious need recharging after use. Animal tribe warriors can place CHI orbs in their chests and become the size of an Ultrabuild and powers vehicles by installing it to their motors (at least in LEGO sets). CHI is also used in Speedorz games as both a power source to the vehicles and the prize.
CHI is mostly crystal, but can take the form of water. It is normally light blue in color. However, the CHI that powers weapons of the evil animal tribes seems to turn red when it hits the weapon. CHI orbs are basically crystal balls with CHI crystals inside of them.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) CHI is an ultra-potent natural resource that flows through the Sacred Waters of Chima, giving life and energy to much of the Kingdom. It contains the raw power of nature in a condensed form, and, under the right conditions, releases that power for use by the citizens of Chima.
It starts out looking like magical water, as it flows down from the floating Mount Cavora, and into the Cavora River. Its powers are mostly inert until it reaches the Sacred Pool of CHI, guarded by the Lions. Here the CHI mixes with the unique minerals in this one-of-a-kind pool to form glowing, blue orbs of CHI. It can be discretely stored in pockets or containers for limited amounts of time, and used when needed. Chima warriors often carry an “emergency” Orb of CHI with them, but only utilize its power when absolutely necessary.
CHI Orbs channel the awesome power of nature into engines, motors, weaponry, and so on. Most inhabitants of Chima wear a special harness over their shoulders and chest that is specifically designed for holding Orbs of CHI. When a creature places the Orb into his or her harness, the CHI gives that user an instant surge of life and power. It enhances that animal’s inherent instincts, powers, and abilities, connecting it with its most primal animal state. These creatures may also experience increased speed, strength, and stamina.
In vehicles and maCHInes, CHI Orbs can last several hours or several days, depending on how much power the mechanism requires. But eventually the Orb will be depleted – its glow will fade, and, finally, it will evaporate, returning to nature once again. In individual animals, the CHI burst of power continues for several hours, but it is incredibly draining. Thus, the CHI Orbs are used sparingly… unless there is a battle on.
CHI has many unique qualities and rules that affect the entire Kingdom of Chima. There can never be too much or too little CHI in the Sacred Pool, or Chima will suffer catastrophic natural disasters. The balance of CHI affects the entire natural balance of Chima. Thus, the Sacred Pool can never be drained or allowed to overflow. This means limiting the tribes’ use of CHI, but also ensures that the CHI is regularly being used. This is why the Lions ALWAYS distribute the CHI to the tribes, even when some of these tribes are their enemies. They can’t just dump the CHI to balance the flow. They MUST ensure that the CHI is used, or else the Kingdom of Chima will fall out of balance and suffer untold calamities.
- 30250 Ewar's Acro-Fighter (1 Crystal)
- 30251 Winzar's Pack Control (1 Crystal)
- 30252 Crug's Swamp Jet (1 Crystal)
- 30253 Leonidas' Jungle Dragster (1 Crystal)
- 30254 Razcal's Double-Crosser (1 Crystal)
- 30255 Crawley (1 Crystal)
- 70000 Razcal's Glider (1 Crystal)
- 70001 Crawley's Claw Ripper (1 Crystal)
- 70002 Lennox' Lion Attack (1 Crystal)
- 70003 Eris' Eagle Interceptor (1 Crystal)
- 70004 Wakz' Pack Tracker (1 Crystal)
- 70005 Laval's Royal Fighter (2 Crystals)
- 70006 Cragger's Command Ship (1 Crystal)
- 70007 Eglor's Twin Bike (2 crystals)
- 70008 Gorzan's Gorilla Striker (1 Crystals)
- 70009 Worriz's Combat Lair (2 Crystals)
- 70010 The Lion CHI Temple (2 crystals, 1 gold crystal)
- 70011 Eagles' Castle (13 Crystals and 1 Gold Crystal)
- 70012 Razar's Chi Raider (2 Crystals)
- 70013 Equila's Ultra Striker (2 Crystals)
- 70014 The Croc Swamp Hideout (1 Crystal, 1 Gold Crystal)
- 70100 Ring of Fire (6 Crystals)
- 70101 Target Practice (6 Crystals)
- 70102 Chi Waterfall (6 Crystals and 1 Orb)
- 70103 Boulder Bowling (6 Crystals and 1 Orb)
- 70104 Jungle Gates (6 Crystals)
- 70105 Nest Jump (6 Crystals)
- 70106 Speedorz Ice Tower (6 Crystals and 1 Orb)
- 70107 Skunk Attack (6 Crystals)
- 70108 Royal Roost (6 Crystals)
- 70109 Whirling Vines (6 Crystals)
- 70110 Tower Target (6 Crystals)
- 70111 Swamp Jump (6 Crystals)
- 70112 Croc Chomp (6 Crystals)
- 70113 CHI Battles (12 Crystals and 1 Orb)
- 70114 Sky Joust (Unknown Amount of Crystals)
- 70115 Ultimate Speedor Tournament (12 Crystals and 2 Orbs)