|Friends41029 << 41030 >> 41031|
|Olivia's Ice Cream Bike|
Olivias sets up her ice cream stall right next to the fountain. There she makes some chocolate and strawberry cones, or takes a ice pop from the freezer box to sell in the springtime sunshine.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
- Prepare delicious ice cream treats and sell them on a sunny day with Olivia’s Ice Cream Bike!
Take a ride to Heartlake City Park and help Olivia set up her ice cream stall right next to the pretty fountain. Make some chocolate and strawberry cones or take a refreshing ice pop from the freezer box to sell in the springtime sunshine. At the end of a good day’s work throw some coins into the fountain for good luck and help Olivia post a letter in the mailbox before she heads home.
- Includes Olivia mini-doll figure
- Features an Ice Cream Bike, fountain, picnic table with bench and a mailbox
- Ice Cream Bike features a detachable ice cream stand, turning wheels, an ice box with opening lid and a parasol
- Accessories include ice cream cones, Italian ice cream in strawberry and chocolate flavors, an ice pop, water bottle, coins and a letter
- Open the lid of the freezer box to serve an ice pop to your customers
- Detach the bike from the ice cream stand and help Olivia go for a ride
- Put your letter in the mailbox, open the door and collect the mail
- Ice Cream Bike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (4cm) long and under 1” (1cm) wide
- Ice cream stand measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide
- Fountain measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep
- Picnic table with bench measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep
- Mailbox measures over 1” (3cm) high, under 1” (3cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) deep