|System → City → Harbor4641 << 4642 >> 4643|
The fishing boat has a large hull underneath with tiles on top. On the front of the fishing boat are large slopes stretching toward the driving hatch. The driving hatch has enough room to sit a minifigure. Under the driving hatch is a crew cabin. On the back of the boat is a handle to connect a fishing pole.
There are 2 minifigures, a boy with short legs and his father. The boy is wearing the torso previously seen in 3177 Small Car and 8404 Public Transport. Life jackets are included for both minifigures.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Plan a deep sea expedition in the Fishing Boat!
It’s a great day for a family fishing trip! Head out into the dawn for an early day of fishing fun. Grab your poles, fill your cup with hot java and be sure to put on your life jacket. Reel in the fish as you use those binoculars to keep an eye out for sharks!
- Includes 2 minifigures: sailor and fisherman
- Features shark, fish, fishing poles, coffee cup, life vests and binoculars
- Use the fishing role to reel in the fish or the shark!
- Snap the shark’s toothy jaws!
- Measures over 9” (22cm) long and 5” (12cm) tall
- Shark measures over 3” (7cm) long
- The hull is the same as the one from 4643 Power Boat Transporter.
- The design is similar to the set 4011 Cabin Cruiser.
- The name of the boat is ANNABELL.
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds