|System → Super Heroes → Marvel76041 << 76042 >> 78579|
|The SHIELD Helicarrier|
- This set was designed by Marcos Bessa.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Build and display the huge SHIELD Helicarrier!
Take on the challenge of building this awesome LEGO® model of The SHIELD Helicarrier. Construct the flying aircraft carrier with 2 runways, microscale Quinjets, fighter jets and ground support vehicles. The set also comes with many of your favorite LEGO Marvel Super Heroes minifigures, plus 12 microfigures to display on deck and within the highly detailed interior. Includes 5 minifigures: Nick Fury, Black Widow, Captain America, Hawkeye and Maria Hill.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Nick Fury, Black Widow, Captain America, Hawkeye and Maria Hill, plus an iconic SHIELD eagle stand to display them on
- Features 3 microscale Quinjets, 3 fighter jets, a gasoline truck, 2 forklift trucks, 2 runways, 4 road blockades, armored exterior with translucent elements, detailed interior, plus 12 microfigures (Nick Fury, Hawkeye, Captain America, Iron Man and 8 SHIELD agents)
- Also includes a detailed runway
- Weapons include Hawkeye’s bow, Black Widow’s gunandCaptain America’s shield
- SHIELD Agent Maria Hill minifigure is new for spring 2015!
- Includes a plaque with facts about The SHIELD Helicarrier
- Add lights and spinning rotors to the Helicarrier with the 88000, 8883 and 8870 LEGO® Power Functions sets (sold separately)
- Rotors can also be turned manually
- Includes a display stand
- Helicarrier measures over 11” (29cm) high, 31” (80cm) long and 17” (45cm) wide
- Each Quinjet measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (7cm)wide
- Min ifigure stand measures over 4” (12cm) high, and 2” (6cm deep) and 6” (16cm wide)