|TECHNIC8109 << 8110 >> 8111|
|Mercedes-Benz Unimog U 400|
11 - 16
August 1st 2011
8110 Mercedes-Benz Unimog U 400 is a TECHNIC set released on August 1st of 2011. It contains 2048 pieces, this makes it the largest TECHNIC set to date. It is made to resemble a Mercedes-Benz Unimog U400 with a grapple crane, cargo box and winch. The alternate model is the Unimog with a large snowplow.
- This set is the largest TECHNIC set to date.
- This is one of the first sets to have pneumatics and Power Functions combined. Earlier models, however, could add Power Functions only to drive a compressor pump for the pneumatics.
- This pneumatics and PTO shaft can be channeled to the front or rear with a switch, allowing the crane and winch to be used on either the front or back.
- The Unimog features a new kind of suspension, discussed on the LEGO Technic blog page. .
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Take on any tough task with the high-tech Mercedes-Benz Unimog U 400!
No job is too big for the multi-purpose Mercedes-Benz Unimog U 400! Featuring a pneumatically powered, articulated crane with working grabber and a recovery winch on the front – this mechanical monster is driven by LEGO® Power Functions. The high-tech design features working steering, 4-wheel drive and suspension, a gear block for extreme ground clearance and a detailed engine with moving pistons. Rebuild the crane and winch into a huge snow plow.
- Features pneumatically-powered, articulated crane with working grabber and winch powered by LEGO® Power Functions
- Includes a gear block for added ground clearance on any terrain
- Maneuver over anything with realistic steering, 4-wheel drive and suspension
- Watch the detailed engine go to work with moving pistons!
- Rebuild into a Snow Plow!
- Blast through any weather with the powerful Snow Plow!
- Measures over 19” (48cm) long and 12” (30cm) high
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds
- REDIRECT Template:Technic sets