|TECHNIC → Mindstorms → Mindstorms NXT9840 << 9841 >> 9842|
|NXT Intelligent Brick|
The NXT Intelligent Brick is fitted with seven output and input ports and one USB port, all fixed at the top and bottom of the brick. It is powered by six 1.5v AA or six rechargeable lithium batteries (which can be found in set 9798). This set features a 32-bit ARM7 microprocessor, being controled via four buttons on the top, under the display. Both sides have got TECHNIC holes, so the brick is compatible to other TECHNIC elements. In 2009, a black version of this set was released, named 10287 Intelligent NXT Brick, including a special program which isn't available here.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) The robot's "brain!"
The all-new NXT Intelligent Brick, your robot’s “brain,” features a powerful 32-bit microprocessor and Flash memory, plus support for Bluetooth™ and USB 2.0! The NXT intelligent Brick includes:
- 32-bit ARM7 microprocessor.
- Support for Bluetooth wireless communication.
- 1 USB 2.0 port.
- 4 input ports.
- 3 output ports.
- Powered by 6 AA (1.5v) Batteries, not included, or lithium Rechargeable Battery (#9798), sold separately.
- Up to three NXT Bricks can be connected at the same time; however, you can only communicate with one NXT Brick at a time.
- This is the individual component, and does not include any sensors, motors, cords, software or other accessories; for the complete LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT set, please see item #8527 or #8547.
- 10287 Intelligent NXT Brick (black version)
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds