This page can be used for requesting sysop response to vandalism, in the form of blocking.
Click here to report a user for blocking.
After reverting the first one's edit several times the other guy chimes in with the same edit. Turns out, the other guy is the same person who has vandalized Lloyd Garmadon before. Curious, I used that fancy geolocate tool down the bottom of the talk pages, and surprise surprise, the IPs originate from the same location. My only issue with blocking them both, the first one's IP originates from a high school. Is there any way we could block unregistered users only from those IPs? 00:18, 21 March 2015 (UTC)
- Note (not actually an admin) They're unregistered users themselves, so you'd simply just block the IP addresses. Codyn329 (talk) 02:48, 21 March 2015 (UTC)
- This is starting to get out if hand. The user has begun removing content from more pages. If we don't implement a school block soon it's going to give us a lot of work undoing these edits. 12:02, 22 March 2015 (UTC)
- Taken care of the serial offender (75.xxxx) for a while with a 1 year block. Since IP addresses can change, I'm hesitant to put a perma-ban on it, but if it comes back after a year, I think that would be good enough to assume the address is static and then place a permanent ban on it 12:23, 22 March 2015 (UTC)
- It's not good to ever permanently ban an IP contributor -- IP addresses change frequently and it will more than likely get in the way of a legitimate contributor. --ToaMeiko (talk) 16:39, 22 March 2015 (UTC)
- Yet it's been the same guy for at least the last two months... can't be too frequent in this case. 23:36, 22 March 2015 (UTC)
- According to Wikipedia, the first is a shared IP belonging to a high school (wikipedia:User talk:188.8.131.52) and the second seems to be an individual (wikipedia:184.108.40.206). --ToaMeiko (talk) 01:35, 23 March 2015 (UTC)
- 72.* is still unblocked an will still cause a mess. I've just reverted the same edit for the bazillionth time. This guy just doesn't seem to get the message :P
11:26, 24 March 2015 (UTC)
- ...and I warn2'd him before you posted this message ;) He'll get a 1 month block if he does it again 12:49, 24 March 2015 (UTC)