This page is an archive. Please do not modify it.
This is a field test. The article looks good enough for a C1 to me, but if it isn't, I want to know why (I'm not up to date on current C1 Article policy, so this is a test run for me).
- Nomination comments:
Vote score: +1, Technical Check: Currently OK
- Looks good to me. --ToaMeiko (talk) 22:22, September 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Klagoer and Berry have good points, just feel like it could use expansion, but I really doubt there is any information it is lacking in. If it becomes excessive, it will only move backwards. Everything else looks great, I'll support. -User:Nerfblasterpro/sig1 13:00, September 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Needs some more meat. Klagoer
- Obviously it's a smaller theme than Legends of Chima, but I think it should be closer to that length and type before I support. -- 20:28, September 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Technical MoS Check (QCG members only)
- Was there any story to the theme? I know that there is background from some of the boxes, but that doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere. I'm not sure if there is more either. Anyway, I might support when/if that is added, since that is the only major exclusion I see. Berrybrick 05:00, September 15, 2013 (UTC)