| This minifigure has only appeared in a non-physical form|
Although this article is about an official minifigure, it never existed in physical form, or appeared in any official LEGO sets.
- ―Mayor Gleeson in LEGO City Undercover
|[List of appearances]|
Mayor Gleeson, formerly known as Chief Gleeson, is one of the characters in the video games LEGO City Undercover and LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins.
Gleeson has long dark blonde hair. She has a yellow head with black eyebrows, black eyes with white pupils, and red lipstick. She has a white torso which represents a buckled up suit it has a purple belt. Across her suit she wears a blue, light blue and cream sash. Underneath her suit she wears a lavender shirt. She has dark grey fenimine curves, and white legs.
She is the mayor, and former police chief, of LEGO City. She is the highest authority over the city and everyone in them, especially Chief Dunby who can't act professionally around her because she was his former superior at the police department. Not much is known about her in Undercover since she doesn't appear much in cutscenes.
Gallery of Variants
- She is the mayor of LEGO City.
- Gleeson is voiced by Larissa Murray.
- In order to unlock her, one has to go to the King's Court, where there are Bullet Bills that chase the player from City Hall. Making one crash into a cage will grant access to the character coin.
- In LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins she was the police chief of the city.
- She aged between the two games. In Undercover she has light brown hair and facial details while in The Chase Begins she has dark brown hair and no facial details. In fact, in preliminary versions of LEGO City Undercover, she had greatly aged, with light grey hair instead.
- In some parts of The Chase Begins and LEGO City Undercover Marion Dunby seems scared of her, due to the fact she was the chief of police and and now mayor of LEGO City.