|System → Monster Fighters10227 << 10228 >> 10229|
10228 Haunted House is a Monster Fighters set released in September 2012. It contains 2064 pieces, making it the theme's largest set. It contains the minifigures Lord Vampyre, Zombie Chef, Vampyre's Bride, two Ghosts, and the Zombie Butler. The Zombie chef and Zombie Butler are exclusive to the set.
The set consists of three parts: the massive mansion, a gate, and the six minifigures.
- The Gate
The Gate is made of two essentially symmetrical sections, joined together. Each is built on a light grey 2X10 brick, and features two raised pillars. The inner one is taller than the outer, and is made of a five-brick high stack of 1X1 bricks, three of which have clips moulded into them. One of the bricks at the top of the pillar features realistic brick moulding. Two of the clipped bricks face outwards, towards the other section, and one faces inward. The outward-facing bricks have attached into them a black gate piece. The two pieces attached to the two halves together form a full gate. The clip brick on the inward-facing section of the pillar has attached into it a different, barred gate piece, which covers the length of the base-brick, until it reaches the second pillar, into which it is attached. For its part, the second pillar is made of just three pieces, a "warped" design 1X2, a 1X2 with clip in it, and a sloped black element. This part of the set is built with Bag #5.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Enter the Haunted House at your peril!
The crooked Haunted House is home to the scariest ghosts and monsters. Tremble in fear as you open the gate, go weak at the knees as you step onto the porch and gasp in horror at the fireplace, kitchen, office, folding staircase, bedroom, potion room, music room and collection of other creepy objects. Dare you enter the Haunted House?!
- Add to your LEGO® Monster Fighters Collection with the first official LEGO® Haunted House!
- Includes 6 minifigures: 2 glow-in-the-dark ghosts, Vampyre, Vampyre's Bride, Zombie chef and butler
- Features unique ‘crooked’ design featuring boarded up windows and working front gate.
- Haunted House opens to reveal detailed interior with 3 floors.
- First floor features fireplace that swings open and displays a ship in a bottle on the mantle.
- Cook up a ghoulish meal with the Zombie chef in the kitchen complete with old-style stove, jars and table.
- Write letters from the Vampyre’s haunted office.
- Pull the lever hidden in the chimney to release the drop down staircase and access the top floor.
- Top floor features gramophone, records and newspaper LEGO® elements.
- Customize the Haunted House with new stickers for wall hangings, spider webs and curtains.
- Measures 15.4” (39cm) high, 9.4” (24cm) wide and 7.5” (19cm) deep
- Crazy Scientist's Monster has a cameo on a picture in the set, as well as The Mummy, The Werewolf, and the Zombie Bride.
- This is the only set not to include a Monster Fighter, besides the polybags, as well as being the only set that doesn't include a moonstone.
- This set has the most monsters out of all the sets, at six.
- The box states that the monsters in the sets of The Dwellers of the Haunted House.