|TECHNIC → BIONICLE → Playsets8757 << 8758 >> 8759|
|Tower of Toa|
8758 Tower of Toa is a BIONICLE Playset released in 2005. It includes six Toa and seven Visorak minifigures. The set comes with a large Kanohi tower crafted by the Visorak connected to a rock formation sided with two black torches. The tower has many designs on it, including a claw on the top and even two long green webs spun by the Visorak.
This set comes with each of the Toa Hordika minifigures and six Visorak minifigures. It also comes with a huge Kahgarak (compared to the minifigures) with a golden head that has a cannon in it. The Tower itself comes in three parts, the middle part with a cannon and a gate shaped like a Kiril, the Kanohi Mask of Regeneration, a left part, and the right part with a boulder launcher. There are two webs hanging from it. In the BIONICLE universe, it was originally a tower created by the Visorak, but was later captured by the Toa Hordika. The Kiril shaped gate was charged with elemental energy so it would hit anybody who touches it with its elemental energy.
- The prototype tower included yellow Visorak and a Keetongu that was scaled down.
- The Kahgarak in this set features a golden Kraahkan.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (see an archive of the product's page) Defend the Tower of Toa!
The Toa Hordika have captured a Visorak tower and turned it into a mighty fortress, complete with special Kanohi mask gateway charged with elemental powers to repel the spider creatures.
- Includes Kahgarak with blunt shooter to knock over the tower, hidden doors, Rhotuka spinner launcher, 7 mini Visorak figures and 6 mini Toa Hordika figures.
- Includes glow-in-the-dark elements!
The Prototype version with the scaled-down Keetongu and yellow Visorak.
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds