|System → Friends3939 << 3942 >> 3945|
|Heartlake Dog Show|
Description[edit | edit source]
There are several separate parts to the set. The parts are a stage, a grooming station, a victory pedestal, and a small obstacle course for the dogs.
The obstacle course for the dogs is made of two separate structures, the first being a teeter-totter like object, and the second a bar for the dogs to jump over.
The grooming station is built on two 6X6 lime green baseplates, and consists of a small bath for the dogs, and a cupboard for storing various items. The cupboard is lime green with white doors, has a pink top, and is built on two 1X2 white bricks, both attached into the baseplate. The dog bath is built of several azure parts, and is filled with transparent light blue circular 1X1 studs. A small tap sits in front of the bath. Next to the bath is a dog bowl, which contains two bones. The entire area is surrounded on the back side by a white fence, although there is no fence on the front, allowing for easy passage into it.
The victory podium for the dogs is built on a 2X6 lime green plate. Atop the plate are placed several "wooden" parts, on top of which, one to the left and one to the right, are the stands for the individual dogs. In between the two is a raised stand, on which stands a trophy. A ribbon with the number one moulded on it is connected to this stand.
The main stage/grandstand is built on a base of white bricks on a lime green baseplate, and consists of two main areas. The first of these is the back, which has a stairway going up to it from either side, and mainly consists of a fairly empty stand, which is fenced at the back. In between the two fences, about in the middle of the stand, is an archway built of pink, tan, and light purple bricks, with a printed brick (showing a paw-print) attached to its top. It has two flags mounted on flagstaffs attached to its upper area. The only real decoration on the floor of the stand are two flowerpots (made of white minifigure heads), one set to either side of the archway.
The second area of the grandstand is a runway, topped with smooth pink bricks, for the winning dogs to be displayed on. The runway is surrounded with two spotlights, and a pedestal-mounted camera.
Background[edit | edit source]
LEGO.com Description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Help Mia bring her pretty puppies to the Heartlake Dog Show!
It’s a great day to be a pretty puppy in Heartlake City! Mia is taking her 2 puppies to the annual Heartlake Dog Show. Help her to show them on the podium and runway for the judges! Then, guide them through the obstacle course. If they can finish quickly, Mia’s puppies are sure to win a prize! Includes Mia mini-doll figure and 2 puppies.
- Includes Mia mini-doll figure and 2 puppies, Scarlett and Jacky
- Features podium with runway, grooming and preparation area, 2 obstacles, trophy with stand and outdoor scenery
- Accessories include camera, bows, brushes, plate, bones, flowers, seesaw, hurdle and flags
- Win first prize with Mia’s pretty puppies!
- Wash and groom the puppies in the grooming area!
- Impress the judges on the podium and runway!
- Guide the puppies through the obstacle course!
- LEGO® Friends pieces are fully compatible with all LEGO bricks
- Collect all of the LEGO Friends sets for a whole world of LEGO Friends fun!
- LEGO mini-dolls are figures made especially for the world of LEGO Friends, with thousands of customizable fashion and accessory combinations!
Minifigures Included[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Scarlett on the sea-saw
[edit | edit source]
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds