|System → Mixels41511 << 41512 >> 41513|
41512 Chomly is a Mixels set released in June 2014. Chomly is part of the Fang Gang, a tribe of Mixels oriented towards agriculture and, likewise, the eating of their agricultural products.
Chomly is reddish brown and dark brown. He has two large reddish brown legs attached to his main body (which itself mostly comprises of his head) using mini ball joints. Chomly has an underbite, with his four white large lower teeth jutting out from his head. His two smaller top teeth, made using one white 1x1 stud and another gold 1x1 stud, are pushed above and to the back of his lower teeth. Above his mouth are his two eyes, made using spherical eyeball elements, and his forehead rests above these, made using a sloped reddish brown brick. He has a 1x2 dark brown tile on the top of his head and dark brown ears to the sides of his eyes, made using tooth elements. His small arms, consisting of a reddish brown robot arm piece, stem from the sides of his jaw. Each arm has two small black claws.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Eat anything that gets in the way with CHOMLY!
Keep your hands and feet away from the jaws of CHOMLY, because this lazy, trash-compacting Mixel will try to crunch just about anything. This habit cost CHOMLY a tooth once and now its smile has a golden gleam. A member of the Fang Gang, the tribe with the biggest appetite, this close-talking Mixel has very bad breath. So you wouldn’t want to be stuck next to CHOMLY at a Fang Gang food party, but that stinking breath comes in very handy for repelling Nixels!
- Features golden tooth and poseable joints
- Selected Mixels also feature Nixels inside the pack
- Collect all three Mixels in the Fang Gang tribe to build the super Mixel tribe combo
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, animations, wallpapers and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixel characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the game available for iOS and Android
- Stands over 3” (7.5cm) tall
- His name comes from the word "chomp".
- This is one of three second-wave Mixels sets to include a Nixel.
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds