|System → Mixels41524 << 41525 >> 41526|
Magnifo is primarily purple. He has two feet, each with three transparent blue and one purple cheese slope at the front. The feet are connected to the main body with mini ball joint elements. The lower body is largely composed of sloped and curved purple elements, and two arms jut out from the side beneath his hhead. These arms are connected to the body via hinge elements, and each is covered with a sloped purple tile. A white hinge element at the end of each arm represents a gloved hand, and each hand holds a transparent purple blade, or wand. On his back he wears a black cape made of triangular black plates.
Magnifo has a lower jaw that extends from his head. The lower jaw has a white brick with two teeth pointing upwards. Mezmo also has a large white, printed 2x2 tile representing his eye, and on the back of his head, tilted using a rocker bearing and black 2x2 rocking plate, is a 2x2 purple cone representing his wizard hat.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Make magic happen with MAGNIFO!
MAGNIFO is the smartest and most serious of the Wiztastics, the purple tribe of traveling magicians. This one-eyed creature with a wizard’s hat and cape plus 2 magic wands puts loads of energy into every show with the help of his bumbling assistants. And even if you think MAGNIFO’s magic act is cheesy, don’t tell this super-confident character or the rest of the Wiztastics – they love it!
- Features Cyclops eye, wizard’s hat, brick-built wizard’s cape and posable joints
- Also includes 2 translucent purple wands
- Collect all three members of the Wiztastics tribe to build the super Mixels tribe combo
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, animations, wallpapers and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixels characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the game available for iOS and Android
- Stands over 3” (9cm) tall
- Magnifo closely resembles the Eggplant Wizard from the Nintendo video game series Kid Icarus.
- His name comes from the word "magnificent".
- This is one of three third-wave Mixels sets to include a Nixel.