|System → Mixels41512 << 41513 >> 41514|
41513 Gobba is a Mixels set released in June 2014. Gobba is part of the Fang Gang, a tribe of Mixels oriented towards agriculture and, likewise, the eating of their agricultural products.
Description[edit | edit source]
Gobba is reddish brown and dark brown. He has two feet, each using dark brown 1x2 slope elements at the top and two reddish brown cheese slopes at the front for toes. His main body's base, a large round reddish brown brick, rests on top of a black turntable, enabling his body to swing around. Above the base of his body is a large mouth, which has six small white top teeth, and above his mouth are two white 1x1 round tiles. These are printed with his black eyes and white pupils. In turn above these are two dark brown cheese slopes, representing his ears.
Connected to his body via mini ball joints are his arms. At the end of each arm, connected by black hinge elements, are two fingers, each finger being a 1x2 brown curved slope element.
LEGO.com Description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Find the best food with the super-sensitive taste buds of GOBBA!
GOBBA lives with the rest of the hungry Fang Gang tribe on a weird farm where they try to plant anything to see if it grows into food. The Fang Gang can go seriously crazy if their stomachs are empty, so use GOBBA’s amazingly sensitive tongue to seek out the best food on their homeland and avoid the things that are less tasty. Some say GOBBA can even taste feelings – sadness is very salty!
- Features huge mouth and poseable joints
- Selected Mixels also feature Nixels inside the pack
- Collect all three Mixels in the Fang Gang tribe to build the super Mixel tribe combo
- Combine with 41516 TENTRO from the LEGO® Mixels™ Flexers tribe for a quirky mixed-up Mixel
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, animations, wallpapers and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixel characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the game available for iOS and Android
- Stands over 2” (6cm) tall
Notes[edit | edit source]
- His name comes from the word "gobble".
External links[edit | edit source]
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds