|System → Mixels41516 << 41517 >> 41518|
41517 Balk is a Mixels Series 2 set released in June 2014. Balk is part of the Flexers, a flexible tribe of Mixels.
Balk is mostly orange. He has orange three feet with black cheese slopes at the front for toes. His feet are attached to his fairly-long medium grey and orange legs by mini ball joints, and the legs are attached to his waist by hinges. Balk's mouth is opened, and two white 1x1 round tiles act as his bottom teeth, while a white brick with three teeth acts as his top ones. Two black tentacles sprout from each side of his mouth, the top ones being longer than the bottom ones. These are connected to the head via black hinge elements. Curved orange tiles cover the top of the head and the forehead. Two large orange cones are attached to the side of the top of the head, and to each of these is attached a minifigure head printed with an eye, acting as Balk's eyeballs. An orange minifigure cap covers each eye.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Crush intruders with the hammerhead of BALK!
BALK might be the slowest of the Flexers tribe, but this Mixel’s mallet-like head can hit, pummel and crush whatever gets in the way. All that head-butting has bashed BALK’s brain cells, so this hammer-headed Mixel can be forgetful and find it hard to spit out the right words. But there’s no one better to defend the Rubberlands, where the Flexers live, from Nixel invasions.
- Features hammerhead, three legs and poseable joints
- Selected Mixels also feature Nixels inside the pack
- Collect all three Mixels in the Flexers tribe to build the super Mixel tribe combo
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, animations, wallpapers and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixel characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the game available for iOS and Android
- Stands over 3” (9cm) tall
- His name comes from the word "balk", a term that can mean "to baffle or confuse", something that happens to him regularly.
- This is one of three second-wave Mixels sets to include a Nixel.
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds