|System → Mixels41514 << 41515 >> 41516|
Kraw is mostly orange. He has six legs, each consisting of a curved orange tile and orange 1x1 plate on top of a black hinge. Three of these legs are connected to each side of the base of his body. Kraw's head turns on a turn table. The bottom of his head has a large round plate. Four 1x1 white studs connect to the front of this plate, representing his bottom teeth, while four more white 1x1 studs connect to an above orange plate and represent his top teeth. On top of each side of this orange plate is a black lamp holder. A black tooth is placed in each holder, representing what looks like mini tentacles or, together, a mustache. Most of the rest of the head is orange, and a large white round 2x2 tile printed with an eye is situated in the centre of his head, above his mouth. Behind his face, on each side of his head, is a flexed black tentacle. These are each connected to the head with the ball joint elements.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Smash those nasty Nixels with KRAW!
KRAW might be short but the leader of the orange tribe of Flexers, which lives in the remote Rubberlands, is one confident character. Claiming to be the smartest Mixel in the world, KRAW loves to challenge anyone to a quiz, but this round-bodied Flexer’s main strength is to make like a bouncy, rubber super ball to evade or smash Nixels.
- Features cyclops eye, moustache, six legs and poseable joints
- Selected Mixels also feature Nixels inside the pack
- Collect all three Mixels in the Flexers tribe to build the super Mixel tribe combo
- Combine with 41510 FLURR from the LEGO® Mixels™ Frosticons tribe for a quirky mixed-up Mixel
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, animations, wallpapers and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixel characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the game available for iOS and Android
- Stands over 2” (6cm) tall