|System → Batman7884 << 7885 >> 7886|
|Robin's Scuba Jet: Attack of The Penguin|
7885 Robin's Scuba Jet: Attack of The Penguin is a Batman set released in 2008. It comes with The Penguin's Submarine, piloted by The Penguin holding a diamond, Robin's Scuba Jet, piloted by Robin, and two Penguin Minions, one with a harpoon and one with a gun. Penguin's Sub has a unique Batman logo crossed out with scratches to count the number of times he hasn't defeated Batman.
Robin's Scuba Jet is a small submarine which is Dark Green on the bottom and has Bright Yellow accents below the Transparent Brown canopy. The higher up, back section is coloured Bright Red with Robin's R logo against yellow circles and rudder. The propeller is Black and the jet engines are green.
- This is one of the only two sets in the Batman theme that does not include Batman.
- In one of the 2008 LEGO catalogues, Robin was called Batman by accident.
- This set has the same amount of pieces and is at the same price point as a set in the DC Universe theme, 6862 Superman vs. Power Armour Lex.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it.
When The Penguin strikes, Robin dives into action!
It's an underwater race to get the missing crystal! The Penguin's missile-firing sub is making waves, but Robin is on the way in his crime-fighting scuba jet! Can The Boy Wonder defeat the fowl fiend and his Penguin partners-in-crime? It'll take all of Robin's speed and skill to win this battle!
- Includes Robin and The Penguin minifigures, plus 2 Penguins!
- The Penguin's submarine features flick-fire missiles and a firing rocket!
- Lift the roof off the submarine to put The Penguin at the controls!
- Robin's red, yellow and green scuba jet measures 5" (13cm) long!
- The Penguin's submarine measures 8" (20cm) long!
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds