|[List of appearances]|
- “Now I'm free from my tower, I just love to spend my time painting and being creative!”
- ―Rapunzel [src]
Rapunzel is a Disney Princess mini-doll released in 2014 and 2016 who appeared in one set.
In 41054 Rapunzel's Creativity Tower Rapunzel is dressed in a long lavender short-sleeved dress. Her torso piece shows parts of light nougat bare skin on her arms and neck, as well as some printing depicting ribbons which lace her bodice together. She has very long blond hair and green eyes with long eyelashes. Her face is smiling. In her hand she holds a blue brush.
Even before her birth, Rapunzel became a magical princess. While pregnant, her mother became ill and was cured by a mysterious sunlight flower, the healing properties of which passed on her daughter via her beautiful golden hair. The enchantress named Mother Gothel had been using the plant for many centuries to lengthen her life and youth. Upon discovering that the flower had been taken to prepare medicine to heal the queen, she decided to kidnap the princess and use her hair to continue her immortal life. The girl was well attended to, but was isolated in a tower. Her hair, which had to remain uncut so as not to loose its healing properties, grew exceptionally long and could be used as a "rope" ladder. The accidental break-in of the thief called Flynn Rider allowed Rapunzel to leave the tower and find the truth of her origin. During a final confrontation, Gothel threatened to imprison Rapunzel forever and stabbed Flynn, wounding him fatally. Gothel, however, crumbled into dust immediately after the dying man cut off the girl’s hair. Rapunzel used the last remaining vestiges of her magical power to save her lover. She was then reunited with her true family and married Flynn.
- Rapunzel has short sleeves while in the movie she has longer sleeves.
- Rapunzel is missing her freckles.
- There are several problems with her hairpiece:
- It is bleach blonde rather than golden.
- Rapunzel's hair is braded, like in the movie, when Rapunzel and Flynn Rider finally reaches the town where Rapunzel saw the lanterns.
- Her hair is decorated with bows rather than flowers and pearls.
- 41054 Rapunzel's Creativity Tower (2014 variant)
- 41065 Rapunzel's Best Day Ever (2016 variant)
Gallery of variants
|2014 variant||2016 variant|