|[List of appearances]|
A Bat is a small, single-stud animal part. Typically black, they have also appeared on occasion in dark gray, representing statues, and have never yet been printed. They are positioned sitting upright with wings outstretched. Introduced as part of the Fright Knights subtheme of Castle, they proved to be a versatile animal part and have appeared in multiple lines since.
There had been legends and tales of enormous Bats living deep within the Caverns of Nathuz, but until the invasion of the monsters none had ever seen such beasts. But now with the arrival of the Golems, the Bats have started to pour out of the caves at night to plague the neighboring countryside.
Unlike normal harmless bats, these giant Bats aren’t very peaceful!
Lose a battle against a monster and he will take as many Health away from your Hero as his strength category shows.
- Bats (as Mynocks) can be seen flying around on the Dagobah level in LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga.
- Bats appear in the video game LEGO Racers flying around the Knightmare-Athon track in the third and sixth circuit. They also appear as a car element in the Build mode.
- Groups of bats appear in the PC Rock Raiders game. They scare the Rock Raiders if "action stations" has not been turned on.
- Bats can be seen in LEGO Batman: The Videogame in almost every level.
|This article or section is incomplete.|
Please improve the article, or discuss the issue on the talk page.
- 3836 Magikus
- 3847 Magma Monster
- 4702 The Final Challenge
- 4709 Hogwarts Castle
- 4714 Gringotts Bank
- 5378 Hogwarts Castle
- 8684 Minifigures Series 2
- 3859 Caverns of Nathuz
- 6860 The Batcave
- 3874 Ilrion