|System → LEGO Ideas21100 << 21101 >> 21102|
21101 Hayabusa is a CUUSOO set based on a Japanese spacecraft released in Japan on March 1, 2012. A limited number of Hayabusa sets will be sold to all 23 countries that Shop@home services sometime this spring, making it the first CUUSOO set to be available internationally. It was the second design to reach 1000 supporters (originally 393 supporters) on the LEGO CUUSOO website, and the next to be made into a set, after 21100 Shinkai 6500. It was originally designed by the user daisuke, before being adapted by LEGO designers.
Description from LEGO.com
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Build and display the first unmanned asteroid explorer!
Create a detailed display version of the technology that changed scientific history! In a 2003 mission, this Japanese spacecraft went deep into space to successfully collect asteroid samples and return them safely to Earth – without a single person on board! Selected by more than 1,000 LEGO® CUUSOO members from Japan as the most-demanded model, this build features cool solar panels, moving equipment, a satellite dish and gold elements. Includes a display stand with name labels, minifigure and detailed history booklet.
- Features minifigure, baseplate with display stand and name label
- Details include rare solar panel design, satellite dish and gold elements
- Recreate the first unmanned asteroid explorer!
- Build the model that more than 1,000 LEGO® CUUSOO members requested!
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds