|System → City4644 << 4645 >> 4651|
6 - 12
4645 Harbour is a City set released in May 2011. It features a large green grain ship, a red truck, a crane with a small office and wall, a pier and 4 minifigures.
The main portion of the set is the dock, which is made of several road plates. On the left side of the dock is a trash can, tool holder with a shovel and broom, and a small pier with a red and white lighthouse, and a box of fish. In the middle of the dock is a conveyor that moves grain from the crane to the truck. The left side of the dock has a small office with a light and a crane on top. The crane has a clam shell bucket, and moves grain from the ship to the conveyor.
The set includes a large, green boat that can float on water. The front part of the boat has a short mast with a light on top. The middle part has two large hatches that lift off to access the hold and walkways between the hatches. The back of the boat has a control room with a smokestack that lifts off to access the crew cabin. The roof of the control cabin raises to place the captain at the controls.
The grain transport truck is a three axle dump truck that is mostly colored red, and features a removable roof and tipping dump bed.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) The LEGO® City Harbor is bursting with activity!
It’s a busy day down at the LEGO® City Harbor as ships dock and unload their goods! Use the crane to unload the grain from the cargo ship, then drop it onto the conveyor belt and move it into the awaiting truck. The chief officer keeps his dock running smoothly as trucks and ships come and go full of cargo, while a fisherman is busy catching his dinner on the pier!
- Includes 4 minifigures: fisherman, worker, crane driver and chief officer
- Vehicles include large cargo ship, crane and heavy-duty truck
- Features conveyor and light tower
- Accessories include fishing rod, fuel tank, trash bin, pier elements, trolley, a rat and grain
- Store grain inside the ship’s compartments!
- Move the crane to drop grain onto the conveyor belt!
- Turn the conveyor belt to transport the grain onto the truck for transport!
- Measures over 15” (38cm) wide, 9” (22cm) long and 8” (20cm) tall
- Large cargo ship measures over 16” (40cm) long, 3” (7cm) wide and 5” (12cm) tall
- Truck measures over 5” (12cm) long and 3” (7cm) tall
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds