|System → Super Heroes → Marvel76021 << 76022 >> 76023|
|X-Men vs. The Sentinel|
76022 X-Men vs. The Sentinel is a Marvel Super Heroes set released in 2014. It is the second brick-built Super Heroes set to be based off elements from the X-Men comic book franchise after 6866 Wolverine's Chopper Showdown. It includes new variants of Magneto and Wolverine, and Cyclops and Storm appear physically in this set for the first time. The actual set consists of a brick built Sentinel and the Blackbird, the X-Men's jet.
LEGO.com Description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Help Wolverine™ escape from The Sentinel™ with the Blackbird™ jet!
Magneto™ is using his powers to control The Sentinel™ in an attempt to capture Wolverine™. Fight back fiercely with Wolverine and the other X-Men™, dodging the huge robot’s large laser-style weapon and rotating flick missiles. Swoop to the super hero’s aid with Storm™ and Cyclops™ in the iconic Blackbird™ jet, firing the flick missiles and the spring-loaded shooter. Free Wolverine from The Sentinel’s grabbing hands so he can rejoin the battle. Includes 4 minifigures with assorted accessories: Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm and Magneto, plus The Sentinel robot figure.
- Includes 4 minifigures with assorted accessories: Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm and Magneto, plus The Sentinel figure
- Blackbird jet features an opening cockpit, opening rear roof ledge, detailed interior with space for 4 minifigures, toolbox, fire extinguisher, adjustable wings, spring-loaded shooter with 2 missiles, and 2 flick missiles
- The Sentinel robot features grabbing robot hands, large laser-style weapon, 2 rotating flick missiles and fully posable arms and legs
- New Wolverine comes with his iconic ultra-sharp claws and a new headpiece mask
- Other accessories include a platform, cape and iconic helmet for Magneto plus whirlwind power bolts and a new black cape for Storm
- All characters included are new LEGO® versions and exclusive to this set!
- Help Wolverine escape from the grabbing hand of The Sentinel
- Avoid the robot’s rotating flick missiles
- Lift the rear roof ledge of the Blackbird jet to reveal the detailed interior
- Swoop in to save Wolverine in the Blackbird jet
- Blackbird jet measures over 2” (6cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide
- The Sentinel stands over 4” (12cm) tall
Minifigures Included[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cyclops and Storm and these versions of Magneto and Wolverine are currently exclusive to this set.
- This set was designed by Marcos Bessa.