|System → Creator10225 << 10226 >> 10227|
The plane uses mostly dark green, dark tan, dark grey and black parts. The control stick in the cockpit actually moves the ailerons, elevators and rudder through strings routed through the plane. The rotary engine spins when the propeller is spun.
The Sopwith Camel was a British First World War single-seat biplane fighter introduced on the Western Front in 1917. Manufactured by Sopwith Aviation Company, it had a short-coupled fuselage, heavy, powerful rotary engine, and concentrated fire from twin synchronized machine guns.
- This set includes the new brick separator in orange.
- This is the second Sopwith Camel set, the first one being 3451 Sopwith Camel.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Relive a classic era of aviation history with the Sopwith Camel biplane!
Recreate your very own piece of aviation history with the historic Sopwith Camel. This detailed replica of one of the most recognizable British single-seat biplanes ever to have graced the skies. Features include a realistic rotating propeller and engine cylinders, hinged tail rudder, realistic tension wires, functioning wing ailerons and tail flaps that can be controlled from the cockpit – just like the real plane! The detail doesn't stop there; this authentic model has over 880 bricks, including rare dark green, dark tan and metallic silver elements.
- Features include a rotating propeller and engine cylinders, hinged tail rudder, functioning wing ailerons and tail flaps that can be controlled from the cockpit
- Includes rare dark green, dark tan and metallic silver elements
- Recreate a piece of aviation history!
- Turn the propellers and see the cylinders rotate!
- Model measures over 15” (40cm) long and has a wingspan of over 19” (50cm)
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds