|System → Exo-Force7700 << 7701 >> 7702|
Like most 2006 Exo-Force sets, the Grand Titan is equipped with a light-up brick and fiber-optic cable to "power up" with when the body is pulled downwards. It has a six-barreled gun on its left arm, which the light-up cord connected to. On the other hand it has a large claw. On the shoulders, there are two rockets. It has a wrench on the top, next to where the fiber-optic cable comes out.
The legs are built basically like the other battle machines of 2006. They have 1x6 Slope Bricks down either side on the lower leg. The body is built in a similar way to the other battle machines as well, with a central bar up the center that connects to the legs, and the cockpit, arms, and the sides of the body connected to that on various TECHNIC bricks used as levers. The arms are different to the Stealth Hunter and other machines, being more "brick-built" and, in a way, less stronger. There is a TECHNIC bar up the top which, when pushed downwards, will eject the power core, the light-up brick.
The Grand Titan was Takeshi's main vehicle in the first year of the theme, 2006. It was one of the most powerful battle machines invented. It was almost destroyed at least once in the story and was instrumental in the defeat of the Striking Venom. Its weapons are an EMP pulse pincer and a laser cannon.
- Its alternative model is the "Titan Tracker" and can be built with its pieces.
- It can be combined with 7700 Stealth Hunter to create the Mountain Warrior.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Ultimate battle machine!
The Grand Titan is the most powerful battle machine in EXO-FORCE. Heavily armored, it can take on any opponent and come out on top! Equipped with an electro-magnetic pulse pincer and a rotating laser cannon, it could mean the difference between victory and defeat for the humans!
- Includes minifigure human pilot Takeshi!
- Includes special light brick and energy tubing to make the Grand Titan "power up!"
- Grand Titan stands over 7.5 inches (19cm) high!
- Rebuild into the Titan Tracker or combine with #7700 Stealth Hunter to build a giant Battle Machine. See www.EXO-FORCE.com for building instructions and more building inspiration photos.
- Takeshi's head turns to change facial expressions!
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds