Official Friends are websites that Brickipedia endorses and links to on its main page.
Making a Request
Before making an official friends request, your site should:
Additionally, since this is intended as a two-way relationship, once an official friend request is approved, you are expected to link to Brickipedia (http://en.brickimedia.org/), and place this link somewhere relatively easy to find on your site. Failure to do so is likely to have your official friend status revoked.
To make a request, please copy the following code, fill out the appropriate sections and add it to the bottom of the page. Please note that you should only make a request if you are an owner, administrator, or webmaster of a site, and have the site's approval to make such a request.
==[http://your_website]== '''User requesting official friend status:''' ~~~~ '''Comments from user requesting official friend status:''' (your comments here) ===Support=== ===Oppose=== ===Comments===
Voting will last for a period of two weeks. For a request to pass, it must be supported by the majority of voters.
So, BrickFilms Wiki got merged into a much bigger site that's been existing for a good 15 years and counting (http://brickfilms.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Sidebar-WikiNews). I think that means we need to re-request an affliation so I'm putting this up here. Codyn329 (talk) 03:44, 1 February 2016 (UTC)
- Codyn329 (talk) 03:44, 1 February 2016 (UTC)
- No point in linking to a dead site, this new site seems really good 03:50, 1 February 2016 (UTC)
- Berrybrick (talk) 01:39, 2 February 2016 (UTC)
- ToaMeiko (talk) 00:46, 6 February 2016 (UTC)
- Its a shame we didn't get them first but oh well. Soupperson1 Friends are Forever! <3
- Late support if this hasn't happened yet. Ajraddatz (talk) 09:44, 11 November 2016 (UTC)
- It'd be really cool if that it succeeds, and we build a great relationship with BrickFilms, that somehow we could do community to community collabs to help build videos for a Brickipedia YouTube channel? Just a thought (it'd be amazing if that could happen though) Codyn329 (talk) 02:53, 2 February 2016 (UTC)
- I kinda did this backwards actually, since the people from /that/ site should be requesting. I'll try to contact BoatsAreRockable or another person to see if this affliation could work out. Codyn329 (talk) 02:54, 2 February 2016 (UTC)
- Hi there, I'm from the Brickfilms Wiki. Despite our name, we aren't actually related to brickfilms.com and certainly haven't merged with them. Brickfilms are just a name for the LEGO animations we like to make. Most of our admins are actually active on bricksinmotion.com instead of brickfilms.com because back in 2008 there was quite a bit drama in our community that caused a mass migration to Bricks in Motion. I don't have an official role on either of the 2 websites but nevertheless I'd strongly encourage you reach out to both of them if you want to expand your Official Friends. --BoatsAreRockable (talk) 00:37, 06 December 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks for clearing that up! I'll have to do that this week. I'm thinking that I have to fill out http://brickfilms.com/advertise-with-us/ (since both parties would have to advertise the other site on their own site), and I don't think I happen to be particularly comfortable signing it since it asks for some personal information. Also, I'm only 16, so. :P Would an older/other administrator on here be comfortable signing a form? (I wish they had some sort of tooltips that explain why they're asking for some of the stuff..) SamanthaNguyen (talk) 03:25, 6 December 2016 (UTC)
|The following section is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. The result was undecided
User requesting official friend status: Pley
Comments from user requesting official friend status: Hello Brikipedia!
Pley is revolutionizing the way that families play, allowing them to consume educational toys like LEGO sets in a much more affordable and eco-friendly manner. We save families up to 70% on their annual toy spending, eliminate toy clutter at home, and prevent toys from filling landfills. We are basically Netflix for LEGO sets. We are a subscription based service that for a monthly price anyone can have an unlimited amount of LEGO sets shipped right to their door. We currently have over 400 different LEGO sets available to rent and continue to promote our share-economy platform. www.pley.com
|The following section is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. The result was passed