|[List of appearances]|
The Freeze Girls are henchwomen of Mr. Freeze and The Penguin in LEGO Batman: The Video Game. They served them after being unfrozen by Freeze in the Gotham Ice Cream Factory, where they encountered the dynamic duo, both there and at the Gotham City Zoo. They also appear in the Arkham Asylum bonus level, where they are the basic enemies, and are now immune to most attacks except from the mech Two-Face and The Riddler used in WayneTech, the police motorcycle and Poison Ivy's carnivorous plant minion.
The Freeze Girls are shown to have light flesh heads detailed with blue goggles and red lipstick. They have blue torsos detailed with white belts. They have blue arms and wear white gloves. They also wear blue parkas with detailed white fur. They have blue hips and brown legs.
- They are most likely based off of Mr. Freeze's henchwomen in The New Batman Adventures animated series and the Batman & Robin movie.
- An alternative red and black Freeze Girl serves The Penguin in the Video Game, but she is non-playable.
- In the Nintendo DS version, they are replaced by Freeze Goons and Freeze Bodyguards.
- During the last cutscene of Chapter 1, Mr. Freeze is seen playing with mini-minifigures of himself and a Freeze Girl in his cell.
- Freeze girls have the same torso as the Imperial Spy, except in Blue.